May 1, 2009

Friday Frenzy!

Well, it's Friday again!! How many Friday's have passed since I last posted? Hmm...

So, why is the Friday Frenzy! Ok, today was a pretty typical day except that in the afternoon I had to drive my daughter, Bekki, to a location that was not so close and navigate a very busy Friday afternoon road-system that is just plain crazy and scary!! So, I drove the 30+ minutes to the location where her drama club was performing in the evening. I dropped her off and turned around towards home. Emma fell asleep, not good, and I once again fought the endless Friday traffic home. I made a stop at the grocery store to pick up some goodies that I needed to take to the performance and then home. It's now 30 minutes that I have to dress, eat, put a cheese tray together and make sure my 4 year old is fed and cleaned up. Now we are headed back to where I was only about an hour ago, thus my frenzied Friday. :) In the mean time my husband had a presentation at our daughter, Nadya's, school for the Kids Against Hunger program we do on Saturdays. Nadya was planning to go to a freinds after school and we had to pull the plug on that when we realized we had nobody at home to retrieve her from her friends home after dinner. Just a lot of odds and ends that were getting lost in my plans. I really should place a large planner on my wall and have everyone fill it out around my committments. I will.....some day!!

The drama was put on by our daughter, Bekki's, home school group. There were two groups and they each did a comedy on church related stuff that was actually very relevant today! They all did a great job and wish I had a photo of Bekki's costume because she really shined! Way to go Bekki!!!

That's it for now. I will try to get some new photos of the gang up next time.

HAPPY MAY DAY!!






EWB

1 comment:

Karmen and Greg said...

What a busy, busy family! And yet you always take time out to encourage others ... Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Karmen