February 6, 2009

Emma's Favorites


Here is a list of Emma's favorites. Donna, I had to steal this from you. :)


1. FAVORITE TOY: stuffed green dog that was a backpack, but she made me cut the straps off! You have no idea how hard it is to find a green dog.


2. FAVORITE THING TO WATCH ON TV: Mickey Mouse Club and doing the Hot Dog dance!! This has been a favorite without fail for 2 years now.


3. FAVORITE CHORE: Dusting with mom or sweeping up with her dustpan.


4. FAVORITE WORD: I'm hungry, all day long. We feed her constantly!!


5. FAVORITE TRICK TO PLAY: Hide behind her bed and jump up to scare me!


6. FAVORITE ANNOYING HABIT: Telling me she's hungry!!


7. FAVORITE DRINK: Apple juice


8. FAVORITE FOOD: Mac & Cheese or anything with cheese!


9. FAVORITE MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION: Any car as long as she gets to go out somewhere. She loves to travel and rarely wants to go home.


10. FAVORITE OUTFIT: Tutu dress :)


11. FAVORITE TREAT: Chocolate chips, reward after going potty that has not ended.


12. FAVORITE THING TO DO: Play with her sisters who are very good with her.


13. FAVORITE COLOR: Green!!!


14. FAVORITE OUTSIDE ACTIVITY: Swimming in the summer


15. FAVORITE GAME: Her Match the Faces game and she can beat her dad bad!


So, I thought this was a lot of fun and it made me really think about what my little Emma is all about. She will be home with us for two years in a few weeks and we cannot imagine our lives without her bubbly personality. She is a daddy's girl during the day and a mommy's girl at night. She adores her sisters and talks about growing up so she can do all the things that they do. I tell her that she needs to stay four for a long time!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww, Emma sounds like such a doll. I too hear "Alll daaayyyy Lonnng...I'm hungry." When will that end?

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

I sometimes wonder if it is related to her China history at the SWI. When we brought her home she had only had baby formula and some congee, but she began eating like a crazy lady!!