February 11, 2009

Brithday Celebrations


Emma celebrated her 4th birthday this past week. I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this new age, but can't they stay 3 a bit longer? I love the age of 3. I was a year full of newly aquired skills:

1. NO MORE DIAPERS
2. SLEEPING IN HER BED ALL NIGHT
3. SPEAKING IN SENTENCES
4. RIDING A BIKE
5. HELPING WITH CHORES
6. BEING AWARE OF THE NEEDS OF OTHERS
7. PLAYING WITH FRIENDS, VERY WELL
8. TALKING TO HER GRANDMA ON THE PHONE (HER FAVORITE PERSON)
9. HAVING A FAVORITE MOVIE, CINDERELLA
10. TELLING HER MOM THAT SHE LOVES HER SEVERAL TIMES A DAY!

Ayway, so long to 3 and hello to 4. I am looking forward to seeing how Emma will bloom this year. I don't wish the days away as growing up happens much too fast for this mama!!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEET EMMA-LIA GRACE!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ANOTHER AMAZING YEAR.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Belated 4th Birthday Sweet Emma.

I looked at your list and am seeing those exact things in Maddy this year as she just turned three in November. I'll be glad when we are totally out of pull ups though (Maddy is still soaked at night)

One of these days, we'll have to meet up somewhere! Seriously! Maybe this spring or summer.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emma!

I always have a hard time at each birthday too. I love it when they're babies but it is nice when they're able to become more independent too.