March 26, 2007

Spring has sprung here in Cincinnati!


What wonderful weather we have been having and Emma is enjoying her nice outdoor time. This morning it was so funny to put her in a sweet little green sundress and barefeet! She was just adoreable!!!! My older girls are eager to open our pool, but I am sure that this weather is just a tease!

Life with Emma is certainly different. We just love her so much! Her days are filled with the busyness of a two year old which warms my heart. :) She has two furry friends that follow her and sometimes run from her during the day. Sam and Hallie our ShiTzus. Sam thinks he is her appointed guardian. In fact last week she managed to sneak out the back door into the garage while I turned my back. Sam started whining and I just sushed him. When I looked for Emma she was gone and Sam was still whining at the backdoor! I opened it and there she was decending the steps! PTL I caught her before she fell onto the concret. Thanks Sam!!

We are trying to bring our Ct. children out to Ohio for Easter. This is a large task since it involves six people. I think five of them will drive out in a rented van and our son, Nate, will fly out. We are excited to have them meet their new little sister, Emma.

I am still waiting to post photos. DH has not been available to help me. In time! Sorry to all who are looking for them. :)

No comments: