February 3, 2007

Travel dates all set!! Another step closer!

What a busy couple of days it has been. First keeping up with my ladybug believers posts that I love to read. Thank you ladies! So, we will fly to LA on the 22nd and stay the night. We hope to visit with my neice and her husband and their little girl, Ellie, who is 2-1/2. I have never seen her! :) (except photos!) We will meet with our group at LAX on the 23rd and fly out that night direct to Guanzhou, a 15 hours flight! Yikes!! That will be hard enough on me never mind the return with a two year old!! Better make sure the Benedryl will help her relax! When we land at 6:20AM in China we will be wisked off to the China Hotel to drop our bags and then off to a welcome breakfast of dim-sum. They call that breakfast? After that we will take a little tour or the area and then back to the hotel to rest and get to know each other. We leave the following day for Chongqing and will spend five days there at the Mariott Hotel, not too shabby!! I looked at it on line and it apprears to be quite nice. :) We will also receive our little girl the same day, it is called "gotcha day". That is all I know at this point. We are trying to make the travel plans and getting ready to pack. I think we will purchase 2 large rolling LLBean adventure bags which are reccommended. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: