February 12, 2007


Feb. 12, 2007

Shopping and Packing for travel! We celebrated my daughter, Bekki's, 16th birthday today! I can hardley believe she is so grown up. She is such a blessing to our family.

I spent several hours browsing the aisles of Target and Old Navy today picking up some items I need for Emma. There is so much out there! :) I will start packing tomorrow. I can't wait to leave in 10 days! We will get Emma in 13 days! How do you like this sweet photo of her from last June 2006? Isn't she a cutie?!

Saturday night my husband's assistant threw a wonderful baby shower for us! So many people came to wish us well and we feel so blessed to be here in Ohio. Thank you all! I will post photos later.

We are expecting a winter storm tonight, and I thought we had moved to a warmer climate! LOL

Emma, we are coming for you soon. We love you!

No comments: