December 16, 2008

Emma's tutu dress

Emma loves to wear her tutu-dress as she calls it. As you can see she is embellishing the tutu-dress with her precious jewels and other assorted accessories. She is such a girly girl and so much fun watching her. Her daily request is to wear a dress to which I, her mom, try to indulge her in most days, even with jeans under if if necessary to make my sweet girl happy. :) I know all too well that one day she will not want to even look at a dress so I will sit back and enjoy this time in her little life.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

So cute!!! Our Anna loves to wear dresses as well - especially dancy ones as she calls them!

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy,

Emma is such a beautiful little girl and it is fun to enjoy these girly girl days! It looks like she is doing great after her surgery.

We look forward to meeting you in 2009. Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

I am amazed at just how girly my little Emma is! We have enjoyed all her little girly ways!

More surgery tomorrow, the 30th.