November 12, 2008

Tagged

Ok, this is my first. I am proud of myself for figuring out how to get this little clip onto my blog!!

Seven things about me...

1. I think I will never be an empty nester!! At my ripe old age, in my 50's, I still have a 3 year old running around!! Let's see, when she is 18 I will be...71!! Yikes!

2. I think I have some definate ADD symtoms. I often find myself in the middle of some task only to forget and begin another!! Maybe it's old age!!

3. I have to load my dishwaser a certain way. If one of the kids or my husband does it I usually have to unload it and begin again!! OCD Glassware in the right place etc. :) I want them to come out clean!!

4. I am a blogaholic!! Yes, I need some help! I am sure I would accomplish so much more each day if I stayed away for the blogs!! My best friends are my blog buddies!!

5. I procrastinate all the time!! Yes, I know what needs to be done, make lists of things to do and yet, I find a way not to get them done!! My husband hates this about me and I must admit that I feel the same way. Someday I will learn. Right?

6. All my life I have had a fear of heights!! As a child I can remember falling down the stairs because I just could not manage that first step down the staircase!! For years I would not even go near stairs. When I was on my honeymoon we went to the new Disney World and I tried to venture up the Swiss Family Tree house only to get stuck on the stairway at the 3rd level which blocked the stairway and everyone was yelling for me to move. I was terrified!! Never did that one again!! Today when we are in a mall or building I stay far away from the windows. Odd thing is, I love flying!!

7. I have a deep yearning to live in another country for a bit. I love traveling and meeting other folks. I have been putting this bug into the ear of my husband for a few years now with no success. I am not content to stay in my little box in my little town as life passes by. We only have one chance in this world as we know it now.

OK, not too interesting, but that's where my brain is tonight.

No comments: