July 28, 2008

Keeping Cool

Here are a few photos of the kids and their da keeping cool. While they dunk in the pool I find the AC in the house much more enjoyable. :)

Little Emma enjoying her snack after swiming. She loves the pool and has made great progress this summer.
This is a really hard lifestyle! Me and my da are enjoying some conversation and floating around in some really big water!!
Nadya and her dolphin ride. She is a fish too and has finally learned to dive! I will get that up on video soon! It is entertaining.
A budding artist!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I just spent some time on your blog...love it! Your kids are beautiful, and (the big ones) are doing such amazing things for the Lord. Bless them, and all your kiddos! Emma is such a cutie, I'm sure she is loved so much by all her siblings. I believe Nadya is around my Abbey's age right? 12? Have a blessed (and restful) night!

Leslie said...

That water looks so refreshing Wendy. I like AC also, but I know if that pool was in my backyard, that's were I would be...and then on into the AC...LOL.

Emma is such the artist. Very cute.

Robin said...

Ok, sorry if you've had a "new" look for awhile on your blog because I obviously missed it. But.. I LOVE it! Did you do it yourself?

Emma is so cute. Love her floating in the pool with her daddy! Why are there no pictures of you on this blog? (at least I don't think I saw any)

Arielle said...

I didn't know Da relaxed?! :0)