July 21, 2008

I've been tagged...by Arielle

Hello, sorry it's been so long. I've been busy reading friend's blogs while they have been in China adoption their little chidlren. :) Ok, let's get on with the tag.

1. Where is your cell phone: right next to me
2. Your significant other? in his office at home
3. umm...favorite place? away from it all
4.Your mother living in Florida
5.Your father? with our Heavenly Father
6. Your favorite things? books and little children
7.Your dream last night? don't think I dreamed
8. Your favorite drink? peach iced tea
9. Your dream/goal? to have my life organized so I can focus on God
10. Room you are in? kitchen
11.Your hobby? reading & decorating my house
12.Your fear? age
13.Where do you want to be in 6 years? six years younger!!
14.What you are not? super woman!
15.Muffins? orange-cranberry
16. Wish list item? TIME
17.Where you grew up? New England
18.Last thing you did? wipe a little hinny
19.What are you wearing? capris & shirt
20.Favorite gadget? AC for sure!!
21.Your pets? 2 dogs
22.Your computer? Dell
23.Your mood? tired/needing a break from it all!
24.MIssing someone? Yes, Aimee & Bekki along with my other kids and grandkids in Ct.
25.Your car? Toyota Sienna
26.Something you are not wearing? makeup
27.Favorite store? Homegoods
28.LIke someone? Yes
29.Favorite color? (s) red/sage/gold/brown/turquoise/pink....
30.Last time you laughed? just now :)
31.Last time you cried this am when I saw the little Simmon's baby, Ahna!!

2 comments:

Arielle said...

OOOO, I love your back ground. Where did you get it? How did you add the great picts of the kids on the right? FUN answers! :0)

Kelly and Matt said...

Love your new look! I will play... check out my answers ;O)