March 2, 2007

Small yet determined


I just love this place...fountains to get wet in...all the food I want and served right to me....




















Emma-Lia Grace has a distinct personality. At 28" tall for a 2 year old, she has spunk wired into a strong will. She is no pushover. When I (Larry) come near her, she wimpers, she whines, her face becomes a frown. If I dare to pick her up, the wail peels the wallpaper off of the wall. Very effective technique (better than steaming it off).





















She is standing next to my sneakers in this photo. She loves to play and run all the time. Very expressive - somewhat like her older sister Bekki. Bekki talked to her dolls and so does Emma!













We suspect that there were no men in her orphanage and so, men (like me) are strange. I have heard that before on occasion.




















All of our notarized papers were delivered today - the adoption is final although I think that Emma wants to have a judge hear her case (as it relates to me as the father). She is fine with Wendy taking on the Mom role.




















No comments: